Liberation Firearms Training is dedicated to representing professional training and tactical methods that will prepare individual citizens, law enforcement, and other armed professionals to manage crisis situations with the utmost competence… while enhancing and developing firearm safety, handling, and ethics.
Using the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT), each module is broken into four steps.
- Learn the technique/skillset – this is completed in the real world prior to the use of technology
- Sandbox – once you have learned the proper technique/skill, you will run through the real-world practice under VR, and go through your first level of debriefing and analysis
- Application – in this particular module, there are a minimum of 10 shoot houses that you will go through with a variety of shoot/no shoot, moving/static targets. Debrief and analysis after each shoot-house is eye-opening.
- Practical – this is where you are tested on your new skill set with an appropriate scenario (coming soon).
Features during and after the debrief
- See yourself from the perspective of the “bad” guy
- Self-evaluate the speed and tempo of the use of your technique and your movements
- Understand what catches your eyes as you scan or look through your sights
- Evaluate the decisions that you make as you move through the shoot-house
- Understand how you react and track your biometrics while you move and shoot
- Analyze your ballistics